Sail off to the magnificent 3D fantasy world of Evil Islands and embark on a strategic role-playing adventure. Choose between diplomacy and war, magic and weapons, friends and foes while navigating your way through this ambitious escapade.
Evil Islands complements to the most recent, state-of-the-art genre of the 3D role-playing strategy, amplifying it with the brand-new, unique options. "Many publicists claim to have the most realistic, state-of-the-art 3D product around. But Russian developer Nival Interactive is putting something together that may not need much exaggeration. In September 2000, the Strategy-oriented role-playing game Evil Islands will rear its beautiful head", - Adrenaline Vault.
The game puts players in command of a smaller battle party, its members truly individual due to the universal characters development system enriched with a nearly hundred of additional perks, in a dynamic, fully interactive environment found in best of role-playing games. Evil Islands offers players a wide variety of strategies to achieve quest objectives and defeat their enemies depending on characters' skills, gear and equipment.
- Best of strategy and role-playing
- Non-linear plot in a mysterious and hostile fantasy universe
- Three islands with unique inhabitants, culture, climate, and monsters
- 3D engine with real-time weather and day/night changes
- Changes in equipment, health and attributes affect the in-game character model
- Item and magic constructors for custom weapons, armor, and spells
- Unique system of skills enriched with dozens of additional abilities
- Characters can walk, run, crawl, sneak, backstab, and steal
- 80 missions totaling 100 hours of gameplay
- Internet and LAN multiplayer support
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000
- DirectX 7.0
- Pentium II or Celeron 233 MHz
- 64 Mb RAM
- 3D accelerator with 8Mb RAM (AGP highly recommended)
- 8x CD-ROM drive
- DirectX compatible sound card
- 500 Mb free space on hard disk